[racket] Install to standard Unix directories

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sat Nov 12 14:12:30 EST 2011

Jay Riddle wrote at 11/12/2011 12:45 PM:
> What is the option to get Racket to install to the standard unix
> directories?  I have compiled Racket 5.2 on a Ubuntu 11.10. I have
> done a quick test of DrRacket and it appears to be working.

Do you mean by using the "--prefix=/usr/local" or "--prefix=/usr" option
to "configure" before you compile?

BTW, rather than use the standard Unix directories, I would use
"--prefix=/usr/local/racket-5.2", because I like to have multiple
versions of Racket installed at the same time.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/