[racket] interaction between (require racket) and check-expect

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 5 10:03:07 EDT 2011

(require racket) generally doesn't work in the teaching languages. It
shadows define-struct, in this case, and you get the wrong version (so
you get generative structs).

Why are you doing (require racket)? There's probably some smaller
library you could use that would not shadow core things...

Robby