[racket] Typed Racket - Successful Conversion

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue May 24 19:23:04 EDT 2011

Ray -

Thanks for the happy story!

As for compile times, what I typically do is use `raco make' on the
command line to compile things, which means that typechecking doesn't
have to happen repeatedly.  For a 10k line project, I would expect
this to make a substantial difference when changing files at the
leaves of the hierarchy.  For the root of the hierarchy, there's not
much to be done with the current architecture of Racket other than
making Typed Racket faster (which we're working on).