[racket] rackunit positive feedback

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue May 17 09:06:55 EDT 2011

At Tue, 17 May 2011 08:57:26 -0400, Matthias Felleisen wrote:

> While we're at it: any chance of getting a test-on-entry-point for Rackunit as
> I described a while ago is available in Python?

I think we would want to implement it as a `#lang' mix-in

 #lang testable racket

where `testable' extends the module's runtime configuration to run
tests. The runtime configuration action is used only when the module is
the main module of a program (e.g., run via `racket -t').

I don't think there current runtime-configuration hook is enough,
though. It supports a pre-`require' configuration, but `testable' would
need some sort of port-`require' action.

Posted on the users mailing list.