[racket] rackunit positive feedback

From: Russell Adams (RLAdams at AdamsInfoServ.Com)
Date: Mon May 16 23:38:37 EDT 2011

Folks,

I'm incredibly pleased with rackunit, having just used it on a funky
piece of parsing code, however I encountered a minor issue.

For all the checks I'm doing, it'd be useful if the check's output an
affirmative result, ie: "Test X: OK". That'd help separate my test
output.

I didn't see an immediately obvious way to accomplish this, having
tried 'verbose and define-test-suite, which just enabled a summary.

Suggestions?

Thanks.