[racket] Racket/gui : How to rotate a bitmap% ?

From: Jyu 。 (julien-0659 at hotmail.fr)
Date: Mon May 9 09:04:20 EDT 2011

The problem is now solve with the 5.1.1 version of Racket. (for floats)
I can rotate a bitmap% around the (0,0) coordinate point, but I cannot do the same for any other point..
I tried to use a bitmap-dc for rotate the bitmap, and draw this bitmap-dc on a canvas with a dc and method "draw-bitmap", but the 3/4 of the image is cut..
I've seen you used gl2d library for rotate your images.. Should I do the same ?
(when I try to run a code with gl2d code, my DrRacket closes immediatly.. what's the problem ?)
Thanks

Jyu.