[racket] Scribble change, especially affects `scribble/sigplan'

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Wed Mar 30 22:41:20 EDT 2011

Four hours ago, Matthew Flatt wrote:
> I forgot to check `scribble/jfp'. It looks like extra space would
> make sense for that one, too --- analogous to the extra space for
> \quote{}.

Going back to the copyright issues -- is this a good time to get rid
of the two offending latex files?  I'm thinkinig of replacing them
with tex code that throws an error telling people about the lack of
the files, and tell them to get the file from the appropriate url to
their source directory -- will this work with scribble picking up the
personal copy once it's there?