[racket] Writing web applications in SHP.

From: YC (yinso.chen at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 29 14:23:22 EDT 2011

Hi Levi -

Have you had a chance to look at my blog posts on SHP?

http://weblambda.blogspot.com/2009/08/introducing-shp-01-sheme-hypertext.html -
how to setup a site

http://weblambda.blogspot.com/2009/08/shp-02-and-jsmgr-01-http-01-are-now.html
-
also include a section on using Javascript & CSS

Basically -

   1. as an s-expression, specifically xexpr
   2. Use JSMGR, and setup /js & /css; then within your shp script - link to
   the js & css via (script* "script1.js" ...) and (css* "css1.css" ...)
   3. Follow the example site that comes with SHP (you can find this under
   the planet cache directory)

There are other posts on the blog that covers both the design and the usage
of the code.  Obviously they can use more improvements too - so definitely
let me know if you have more questions and/or finding deficiencies.

--
Cheers,
yc

http://yinsochen.com