[racket] code to HTML

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 18 16:45:16 EDT 2011

Having the code web accessible means that I can do more interesting
things, like putting two examples side by side for comparison, have a
web form for grading, etc., more easily than I could if I just stuck
with DrRacket. I could also write code to do a quick syntactic
analysis on code and present examples of each kind of solution
students come up with rather than having to wade through every
assignment.

There's also just the gee-whiz-ness of being able to click on an
assignment in a webapp and have students see their code so we can
discuss it. I guess once I have all the files uploaded, I could just
as easily download a zip file of all the students' Racket files and
look through those. Maybe that should be my version 0.1.

Todd