[racket] scheme code in assembly level

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 15 08:47:40 EDT 2011

Yes, this is only for functions compiled by the JIT compiler.  First,
this is almost all functions on almost all platforms, and second,
these are the only functions (with the exception of primitives) that
have anything that could be described as an "assembly version".

For primitives implemented in C, you should just use GDB to see their
assembly code.

sam th

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 6:00 AM, 김태윤 <kty1104 at gmail.com> wrote:
> is it only for just in time function?
> anyway, thank you so much!
>
> On 14 March 2011 21:48, Sam Tobin-Hochstadt <samth at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:
>> Take a look at https://github.com/samth/disassemble
>>
>> It doesn't do exactly what you want, but it may be helpful.
>>
>> On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 8:09 AM, 김태윤 <kty1104 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> hello
>>> is there any way I can debug scheme code in assembly level?
>>> it would be awesome if I can debugging as like ollydbg or softice.
>>> (with watching flags and registers)
>>> prefer Emacs + gracket environment, but if there's no solution, DrRacket is OK.
>>> thanks in advanced
>>> Regards.
>>> Taeyun.