[racket] preference: 32-bit or 64-bit racket?

From: Greg Hendershott (greghendershott at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 9 17:37:17 EST 2011

Oh I didn't realize that, I thought it still experimental-ish. That's great.

Building Racket on Windows has seemed daunting. For the same reasons
I'm using Racket I don't have full MSVC installed these days (IIUC you
can't build with Express). And gcc has felt like more Cygwin than I've
really wanted on my laptop. But when I get some time to try I will
give it a shot.

It would also be positive to have an official build someday. Vista 64
was otaku. Windows 7 64-bit is quite mainstream.