[racket] Extremely slow reading a hash

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 8 23:18:01 EST 2011

I don't know if this has been fixed or not, but it is not difficult to
try a more recent version. You can build it in your own home directory
pretty easily once you get the basic source development packages
installed. Under linux this is a pretty painless progress so I'd
encourage you to give it a go.

Robby