[racket] SXML2 PLaneT package released

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Sun Mar 6 14:21:27 EST 2011

I've released version (1 0) of an SXML2 package for PLaneT.  The biggest differences are... well, here's the beginning of the documentation:

"This planet library contains Oleg Kiselyov’s SXML libraries in a Racket-friendly format. It is a direct descendant of Dmitry Lizorkin’s PLaneT package. It’s different from that package in that

	• It contains some documentation (here it is!),

	• it contains some tests that run in racket,

	• it has only one require point (ssax & sxml are both included), and

	• it doesn’t depend on schemeunit:3, so it compiles quickly.

This documentation is scraped together from various sources; the bulk of it (currently) is pulled from in-source comments.
I’m hoping that this will become a Racket community project, with various people contributing documentation and test cases and maybe even bug fixes.
To that end, this code currently lives in a github repository which should be fairly easy to find. Patches gratefully accepted.
–John Clements, 2011-02-17"

Here's the url for the docs:

http://planet.racket-lang.org/package-source/clements/sxml2.plt/1/0/planet-docs/sxml/index.html

John Clements