[racket] Liitin screencast tutorial

From: Hugh Myers (hsmyers at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 5 13:29:40 EST 2011

The flaw then and the flaw now in the 'Semantic' web is that without
natural language capability, the necessary tagging for the web to work
its magic is not usable. Given that (a task I urge apon others as I am
immersed in it myself :) ) then this as an addition to both your
offering and virtually every thing else is an obvious plus. As you
point out, even photos come with meta information--- why not all of
the rest. As for poor Ted and Xanadu in my opinion he suffered from
what I call the 'Babbage Syndrome'; brilliant idea but so far ahead of
its time as to no be capable of implementation...

--hsm