[racket] Liitin screencast tutorial

From: Jukka Tuominen (jukka.tuominen at finndesign.fi)
Date: Fri Mar 4 17:20:02 EST 2011

So far, we haven't made a "public project accouncement", so there is very
little information around. It's a standalone OS based on Linux. The idea is
to provide an instantly ready, uniform and static environment in order not
to break compatibility among users. Having just said that, it will be
possible to access Liitin objects from external systems, and in particular,
access external systems from Liitin. We have tried both in practise,
already.

We still make some updates to the system, but we intent to freeze the
environment (OS and Liitin engine) eventually, so that the development will
be made by Liitin objects only there on.

It's a new concept, so there is still a lot to explore. We are very eager to
hear any kind of feedback to develop it further.

br, jukka