[racket] tests/eli-tester feedback (Was: Racket unit testing)

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Fri Mar 4 06:29:13 EST 2011

Noel Welsh wrote at 03/04/2011 05:54 AM:
> Since test (suites) are values you can change how you run them. E.g. log the results to disk, or draw pretty graphs.

This could also be done keeping the test case code imperative, and just
calling it from a parent context that happens to do the disk-logging or
graphs.

> If you check out the code I put on Github, it has broadly the model you're suggesting.

Thanks, that's encouraging.

I think I'll wait to see what makes its way into core Racket, and keep
using my old test stuff in the meantime.

Neil

Posted on the users mailing list.