[racket] net/imap to read email over ssl ?

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Thu Jun 30 12:01:28 EDT 2011

HP Wei wrote at 06/30/2011 11:47 AM:
> after seeing Neil van Dyke's reply,
> I did some googling...
> and found the about 12 days ago, you had an email in response to
> "retrieving an https url"

I think the discussion you found is specific to HTTPS support.  See the
IMAP connection-opening procedure that I mentioned before.

I suggest starting DrRacket, and selecting the menu item "Help -> Help
Desk".  That will open the Racket documentation in your Web browser, and
it has its own search feature.

That is actually what I meant by searching the Racket documentation, but
I was unclear.  Also, the label "Help Desk" is old and now confusing,
and probably should be changed do "Documentation".

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/