[racket] Integrating scribble and LaTeX

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 29 13:58:28 EDT 2011

`scribble --pdf' is just a shorthand for `scribble --latex' followed by
`latexpdf'. Maybe you can get Latex to generate minimal PDF.

Otherwise, to just typeset Racket code, you might want to use
`slideshow/pict' and `slideshow/code', instead.

(It would be nice if those were more unified.... one day.)