[racket] RacketCon: Web app tutorial

From: Veer (diggerrrrr at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 27 23:27:38 EDT 2011

Just a suggestion , not request.

How about web application for multiple choice tests.
For example you can have a online test for "How well you know Racket" or
"Simple algebra" etc. Each question has choices and one answer.
Any one can submit a test and anyone can take test or only registered
users are allowed to submit and take test.
A test can have time limit or not etc. At the end of taking test ,
score is displayed.

I have not gone through all the reference material on web
application/server , so anything you say
should be bonus.

Thanks.