[racket] Tutorial: writing a language (brainf*ck) in Racket

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at cs.wpi.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 21 17:10:10 EDT 2011

> Ah, I see!  I missed the link to the tutorial that explained out to
> generate the JITed versions of example1.py through example5.py.  Ok,
> so I'll use
>
>    $ python ./pypy/pypy/translator/goal/translate.py example5.py

Doh.  I screwed up again, and forgot the flag that enables JIT
compilation here.  I'll regenerate the PyPy-driven bf evaluator by
using:

    $ python ./pypy/pypy/translator/goal/translate.py --opt=jit example5.py

and generate corrected numbers soon.  My apologies for being hasty.

Posted on the users mailing list.