[racket] Integrating scribble and LaTeX

From: Don Blaheta (dblaheta at monm.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 21 16:39:06 EDT 2011

I was looking to put some Racket code into a set of course notes I'm
writing up in LaTeX, and rather than just using verbatim, I thought this
would be a perfect time to figure out (at least the basics of) Scribble.

Only, I can't figure out how to integrate it with LaTeX.  Is there some
other output mode I should be using?  If I were going with all-Scribble
I'd put my examples in separate .scrbl files and then @include-section
them (or some other sort of @include, I guess), but if I put a single
example in a file and then run

   scribble --latex myfile.scrbl

I get a LaTeX file that is an entire \document, not one that I can
\include elsewhere.  (I also get errors that I'm missing style files
stabular and skull---skull, really?---but I'll go grab those from CTAN.)

It seems like Scribble must be the right tool for what I want here, but
I've read most of the documentation that seemed relevant and couldn't
find anything that did this.  Where should I be looking?

--
-=-Don Blaheta-=-dblaheta at monm.edu-=-=-<http://www.monmsci.net/~dblaheta/>-=-
I intend to live forever---so far, so good.