[racket] comment colors in DrRacket

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Mon Jun 20 23:20:28 EDT 2011

Anyone have opinions on DrRacket's yellow default color for comments?
Is it OK, great, lousy?

If you want to email me directly, I will summarize responses.

You could also mention if you use a background color other than white.

(Reason for asking... I'm writing a new Emacs mode for Racket.  I have
gotten the syntax-coloring very consistent with DrRacket, but I am
personally bothered by the comments' yellow snow color scheme -- perhaps
yellow snow with a liver condition.  Probably, it just takes a while to
get used to, since I have personally been using green and then cyan for
a long time.  So, I plan to have the Emacs mode's default comment color
be consistent with DrRacket, unless I hear huge opposition to the yellow.)

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/