[racket] proposal: mixin-lang?

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 16 16:35:26 EDT 2011

May I propose a somewhat more modest but more useful concrete goal?
It would be fantastic if we could create teaching languages via
the composition of language fragments. Some could be mixins, some
could be traits, some could be ... whatevers.

(1) This would be a concrete goal instead of some abstract desire.

(2) Text book authors could then create their own language levels
with a 'composition' file.