[racket] using scribble's evaluator for planet packages

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 15 16:07:05 EDT 2011

Why does Scribble make this assumption about sandboxes, anyway?  Why
can't it just deal with the other possible output formats
intelligently?  Read from the port if given one, use a (byte-)string
if given one, and just assume no output if given #f.

If, for some reason, the best we can do is improve the error message,
how about reporting it in terms of the Scribble forms we're actually
using:

  "examples: cannot read output of given evaluator, expected a string
but got: #f"

Carl Eastlund