[racket] help browser other than "open" in OS X

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Thu Jun 2 09:45:52 EDT 2011

Three hours ago, Jose A. Ortega Ruiz wrote:

> If i've read the code correctly, it's currently not possible, in OS
> X, to specify a help browser other than "open" (the system's
> default).  Am i right? And, if so, would you accept a bug report (or
> even a patch) to make it configurable as in linux? (i use racket
> inside emacs, and is very useful to set the help browser to a
> specific elisp function there).

While in general I think that it's good to have such options, this one
feels wrong.  The thing is that `open' is itself something that should
be configured to use whatever browser you'd want (including some
emacsclient thing, if needed).

(BTW, if you're talking about the w3m thing, I've tried it for a
while, and it's pretty unstable.)