[racket] eli-tester (was "Using Racket to solve Professor Layton puzzles")

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Thu Jul 28 13:10:22 EDT 2011

BTW, if you're curious, there was some discussion about this on the
"users" or "dev" email list, perhaps a few months ago.

My impression&opinion is that we're trying to get a library that scales
from small to large and rapid to plodding, is flexible enough to do
everything people want, is included standard in Racket, and has an
inoffensive syntax that everyone can live with (the fringe elements can
layer their own syntax).  Then maybe everyone will use the one testing
library instead of using several incompatible testing libraries and
keeping making more incompatible testing libraries.  Ideally, Eli and/or
Noel will do all the work, perhaps in competition, while I sip iced tea.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/