[racket] standard-fish mouth-open keyword argument not working

From: Stephen Smith (stephen.smith at xrayyankeezulu.com)
Date: Sun Jul 24 13:57:34 EDT 2011

(Oops, repost as I used the wrong email address the first time)

Hello everyone,

Just started to play with Racket and while trying out the slideshow
library I can't seem to get the standard-fish to open its mouth?

This is what I'm typing in the interactions area:

(standard-fish 80 40 #:direction 'right #:color "red" #:eye-color
"yellow" #:open-mouth #t)

I get a nice big red fish, but regardless of what the open-mouth keyword
argument is, the fish's mouth is always closed.  I've tried #t, #f, 0,
1, 0.5 - none of which seem to have any effect.

Has anyone else experienced this?  I've browsed through pict.rkt but
can't seem to determine the problem.

Using Racket 5.1.1 on Windows XP.

Regards,
Stephen.