[racket] Again on bindings visibility in eval

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 15 10:24:43 EDT 2011

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 10:17 AM, Matthias Felleisen
<matthias at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:

> 1. If they use gensym and gentemp in a reasonably systematic way,
>
> 2. and if they rule out scoped macros,

I think you also need:

3. Prevent rebinding of anything with the package clojure/core.

Also, ruling out scoped macros at the REPL is hard (what if you define
the same name twice?), and I believe that REPL-style evaluation is
Clojure's evaluation model for everything.