[racket] Again on bindings visibility in eval

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 14 07:45:52 EDT 2011

This is an excellent explanation. Thanks.

I'd like to add a little-understood that Lisp-style macros as found
in Common Lisp and Clojure are LESS expressive than Racket macros.

In essence, Racket (and Scheme) chose to use a data structure called
SYNTAX instead of S-EXPRESSION but one can argue that the former is
'just' a generalization of the latter. (Plus we made it an 'abstract'
type instead of a transparent one so that the expander can preserve
a large number of invariants -- which programmers usually lose track
off.)

-- Matthias