[racket] why do I get undefined , when using internal definition?

From: Veer (diggerrrrr at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 10 02:45:19 EDT 2011

I don't get it , can you explain in terms of environment and interpretation .

The simplistic view that I have is :
The body of a function executes  , it encounters define form so
expression part of
define is evaluated and bound to identifier part of define in a
environment  , it then encounters the
identifier color and then value of color is returned.

Sorry if I am using wrong terminology.
Thanks.