[racket] Compilation

From: José Lopes (jose.lopes at ist.utl.pt)
Date: Mon Feb 28 13:09:23 EST 2011

It seems that blind calls are working, although I have just performed
some small tests so far.

I have replaced the line

     pTypeDesc = getMethodType((MX_COM_Object *)argv[0], name, invKind);

with

       mz_jmp_buf newbuf, * volatile savebuf;
       Scheme_Thread *t;

       t = scheme_get_current_thread();
       savebuf = t->error_buf;
       t->error_buf = &newbuf;

       if (scheme_setjmp(newbuf)) {
           pTypeDesc = NULL;
       } else {
           pTypeDesc = getMethodType((MX_COM_Object *)argv[0], name,
invKind);
       }

       t = scheme_get_current_thread();
       t->error_buf = savebuf;

I used another an existing piece of code and transformed it.

Even though it is working, the error message is still being printed. How
can I supress it?