[racket] Racket v5.0.99.900 is available for testing

From: nitralime (nitralime at googlemail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 3 09:43:33 EST 2011

I have tried to compile the textual version
and got the following error during "configure":

/config.status: error: cannot find input file: plot/Makefile.in/

which I trivially worked around by "--disable-plot".

It is better to set --enable-plot to false
(<--> --disable-plot) by default for textual version.

Regards
Nik

*PS: *Compilation on a nokia n900 device worked out of the box!
     Regarding used disk space this verison (5.1.0.2) is much
     smaller than the pervious one (5.0).