[racket] Handin server?

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Fri Dec 30 03:16:00 EST 2011

12 hours ago, Jordan Johnson wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Where can one find the current version of the handin server (and any
> docs for it)?  (Aside from mailing list messages about solving
> problems, the most relevant thing I've found via Google search is a
> directory on pre.plt-scheme.org, which I'm suspecting is out of date
> since it's on the old domain.)

The handin server is not distributed by default, so you need to either
get the source and compile, or use one of the "Full" builds that are
packaged by the nightly build process.  You can find the latter at
pre.racket-lang.org/installers and if you want the source.  I've also
packaged the collection and the documentation directories at
http://tmp.barzilay.org/handin-server.zip (it's compiled from the
nightly build, so if you want to use it with 5.2, you should re-run
`raco setup').