[racket] FW: Racket documentation for web development is just awful!

From: Racket Noob (racketnoob at hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 19 18:36:43 EST 2011

Of course I care!
I love racket and deeply respect all of you. But, I'm afraid that if you go this way, Racket remain just another never used "academic" language.

Community is too hermetic and self-sufficient. Let's take only RacketCon's videos as example: you, boys are so much in your own world that you do not realize how important it was to publish them on time.