[racket] Racket documentation for web development is just awful!

From: Racket Noob (racketnoob at hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 17 12:27:22 EST 2011

 Hey Niel, I'm not your enemy (just annoys me that do not understand anything), but poor documentation surely is.

Regarding this "big and complicated thing": the Windows API, for example, is ugly and complicated. Yet, legendary Charles Petzold managed to write a very readable and clear book about it. (Oh, if only we could convince Petzold to write a nice book about web development in a Racket! :))

Of course, I cannot write better documentation because i don't have a clue, but I hope that I can at least express my opinion that this current is not good. And i think this is one of the main reasons for poor use of Racket in the web (otherwise, Racket is just great!).