[racket] Racket Web Server

From: jordan at noionlabs.com (jordan at noionlabs.com)
Date: Mon Dec 12 15:55:43 EST 2011

On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 10:38:02PM -0600, Gerry Weaver wrote:
> However, if you could rough out an outline of the things your trying to
> capture, I would be happy to help where I can.

A list of the top ten or twenty issues you encountered while getting
racket/scheme to work for you, and optionally the answers you found would
be great. I want to find out where experienced developers get stuck with
the racket docs, and supply that info. I mean no criticism of the current
docs, I just think there is room for something else.

I put my notes up on github, its just notes so far though.
http://github.com/shofetim/Racket-the-Missing-Manual its

-Jordan

Posted on the users mailing list.