[racket] New user wanting to know where to go

From: Kenny Hegeland (hegek87 at yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 31 19:00:45 EDT 2011

I dont know much of racket and a lot of stuff on this board goes much over my head(lots of smart people here), but I would recommend HTdP, it's an excellently written book. I'm thankful for mathias, shriram, Robby, and mathew, this book is what piqued my interest in computer science. I can't recommend it enough.