[racket] racket/place seems to be incompatible with DrRacket

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 30 14:12:21 EDT 2011

Kevin: when I follow the steps exactly as written, I get this error
message on stdout (under windows):

standard-module-name-resolver: collection not found: "anonymous-module" in any o
f: (#<path:C:\Users\robby\AppData\Roaming\Racket\5.1.3.6\collects> #<path:C:\Use
rs\robby\git\exp\plt\collects>)

I believe this to be a bug in the implementation of 'place' and to
have something to do with the name of the source locations that
DrRacket uses when the file is not saved.

Robby