[racket] feeding input to Scribble and source location info

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 28 08:40:02 EDT 2011

At Sun, 28 Aug 2011 02:46:18 -0400, Neil Van Dyke wrote:
> Oh, another option to get rid of the two modes: write out a file that
> specifies a custom reader (coming from a PLaneT package), and that
> reader can read syntax objects and return those rather than making
> syntax objects from reading text.

That sounds right to me, except I'm not sure about the "write out"
part. I image your document source should be

 #lang planet neil/toscribble/doc
 "sourcefile"

where the reader specified by `neil/toscribble/doc' reads the named
file and produces a syntax object for a module that is a Scribble
document.

Posted on the users mailing list.