[racket] Help On User Libraries - The Basics

From: Kevin Taylor (kevin683 at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 22 13:56:26 EDT 2011

I just want to thank Ray for raising this issue and the list for all the
clarifying answers.

I've been working on Racket side projects for the past 9 mos or so and was
totally confused by this issue of how to properly modularize my library
code. It should be something that is drop dead clear and it wasn't for me
(and I was embarrassed by that, thinking I was missing something really
obvious. But, for Racket, it is not obvious).

Now, it still feels a bit band-aided together, at least I understand the
options and the primary use case for each option.

Thanks, list.

--Kevin