[racket] html-template

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at cs.wpi.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 22 02:31:59 EDT 2011

> You'll also see a few other new "SXML/xexp" packages from me, and together
> they obsolete HtmlPrag.

Cool.  I'll definitely be using something like SXML/xexp for
Whalesong's web-world.

It looks like you're trying to standardize the particular s-expression
representation we'll be using for XML in Racket.  Is there a practical
difference between SXML and xexp?

I'm staring at:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SXML

vs:

    http://docs.racket-lang.org/xml/index.html#(def._((lib._xml/main..rkt)._xexpr~3f))

vs:

    http://www.neilvandyke.org/racket-html-parsing/

The significant difference I see so far between xexprs (from Racket's
standard library),  and the other two is the the grammar for defining
attributes on elements is a little different, and that the latter two
use a *TOP* toplevel element.  Anything else to watch out for?

Posted on the users mailing list.