[racket] Additional GUI components?

From: Jukka Tuominen (jukka.tuominen at finndesign.fi)
Date: Fri Aug 19 07:16:56 EDT 2011

Moro Tomppa,

I second the desire for more GUI components. I hacked earlier a DIY version
of the accordian panel, but I'd rather use a single container rather than
construct it from many components.

The GUI behaviour seems to work through Ext Liitin connection, unlike the
functions that call some Liitin-specific primitives. To try it, run the
following command:
(liitin:script-manager)

or to display the source code, run the following:
(display (l-get 'liitin:script-manager)); display for restoring the original
indentation

I'd even like to see some GUI building tool integrated to DrRacket some day,
MrEd Designer for example :)

br, jukka