[racket] Typed racket puzzle (ii)

From: Norman Gray (norman at astro.gla.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Aug 18 09:52:39 EDT 2011

Sam and Anthony, hello.

On 2011 Aug 17, at 16:32, Sam Tobin-Hochstadt wrote:

> No, that's not right.  The objects in the category described in the
> wikipedia article are *types*, not functions.

I think I expressed myself badly.  I think I'm less muddled than I may sound, but we're off-topic, and I'm probably exhausting your patience for stump type-theory tutorials!

Thanks for the 'apply' fix.

Thanks also, Anthony, for the functors page.  I haven't made a lot of sense of it, but it may just be the excuse I've been waiting for to let myself learn Haskell.

Best wishes, all,

Norman

--
Norman Gray  :  http://nxg.me.uk
School of Physics and Astronomy, University of Glasgow, UK