[racket] match in Advanced Student?

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 17 19:05:39 EDT 2011

This strategy certainly doesn't work with require, as I've reported
earlier, because you have to *know* and *enumerate* (and then
maintain) all the require sub-forms, which are their own macros.
Ditto for provide, and some other such constructs.  So you can't just
tell your students to require one thing and be done with it.  I don't
know whether match is done this way but in general this strategy
doesn't work for bringing in the constructs you want.

I think the student require form is also restricted to not let you be
able to do such things, but I may be remembering incorrectly.

Shriram