[racket] match in Advanced Student?

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 17 09:44:24 EDT 2011

If you look at the docs for ASL as opposed to Racket, you will see that match in the former implements a much simpler pattern language than the latter. In particular, ASL does not support the _or_ pattern.

Teaching languages aren't Racket. And we should have students sign a language not to put Racket on their resume when they apply for jobs after taking one of our courses.

-- Matthias