[racket] Wikipedia article improvements

From: Asumu Takikawa (asumu at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 16 19:43:08 EDT 2011

On 2011-08-16 19:13:01 +0000, Joan Arnaldich wrote:
> Thank you all for supporting the article. As for the editor, the main
> article by Asumu is already *packed* with references that support
> notability.

Though I'd love to take the credit for this, I think John Clements
started the article and it wouldn't be where it is without many other
contributors. :)

In other news, the main article now has about as much content as Scala's
article and more than Clojure's.  Now with Joan's features page (thanks!)
it also has more examples than either.

Still have a long way to go compared to articles on, say, Scheme or
Python though. It would also be nice in the long run to get it assessed
as a "good article". (or even "featured")

Cheers,
Asumu

Posted on the users mailing list.