[racket] Failed to build Racket Textual 5.1.2 (CentOS)

From: Rodolfo Carvalho (rhcarvalho at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 12 15:50:16 EDT 2011

Hello,

I checked that the version of GCC in the machine is way too old.
GCC's website tells that GCC 4.4.6 is the oldest maintained release series.

So maybe it's better to don't invest any time in "fixing" anything.
I have a possibility to migrate to a newer server at Webfaction with newer
GCC.

Thanks,

Rodolfo Carvalho