[racket] Universe Examples

From: Felipe Cocco (felipecocco at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 10 18:57:46 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,

I am teaching a 10-week after-school intro to programming class to a small
group of high-schoolers, focusing mostly on creating simple worlds. However,
as soon as I mentioned that the language provided an easy way to implement
servers and ways for different worlds/programs to interact, the students
asked if we could tackle a multi-player game project.

I looked at the bouncing-ball example provided in the documentation but I
was wondering if anyone would be willing to share some examples of more
elaborate multi-player universe programs, since this will also be my first
time trying to implement such a program. I saw in the mailing list archives
references to a battleship example but I couldn't find any code for it. Any
help would be greatly appreciate.

Many thanks,

Felipe