[racket] Adding raw string syntax

From: Jukka Tuominen (jukka.tuominen at finndesign.fi)
Date: Wed Aug 10 04:39:42 EDT 2011

Not much of an analogy, but I've always found the following thought
inspiring:

"People that are busy trying to convince something cannot be done, mustn't
disturb the ones that are already doing it!"
(Sorry, could't find who's quote it is).

Racket seems to be the tool for the doers - the threashold to DIY is very
low, as we have seen many times.

br, jukka