[racket] Creating a #lang language, and modifying contract system

From: Ismael Figueroa Palet (ifigueroap at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 4 15:30:36 EDT 2011

Greetings,

Can someone please point me to documentation on how to create a language
module so it can be used with #lang? I copied some module and hacked it
until it worked, but I'm curious to know more details.

Also, I tried to modify blame assignment (specifically I want to modify
raise-blame-error and ideally not change anything else) but the only way I
found was to copy the contract module and hack it. Since I copied
internal/unstable APIs my module doesn't work with newer versions of
Rackets, any ideas how to do this in a more future-compatible way??

Thanks in advance

--
Ismael